IF YOU HAVE A NEWLY RECORDED DEED AND WISH TO CHANGE THE NAME AND ADDRESS:
You must print the form [CLICK HERE] and submit the completed form to the Will County Supervisor of Assessments’ Office with a copy of the recorded deed, or recorded document number, by one of the following methods:
- By U.S. Mail to: Will County Supervisor of Assessments, 302 N. Chicago Street, Joliet, IL 60432; or
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call 815-740-4648 with any questions regarding this type of name change.
COMPLETE AND SUBMIT THE FORM BELOW TO MAKE THE FOLLOWING CHANGES:
FOR ADDRESS CHANGE ONLY:
- The form must be completed and signed by an owner of the property.
- If the form is signed by someone other than the owner of the property, documentation of authorization to act on behalf of the owner must be attached to the submission of the completed form.
- If signing for a business, documentation stating the signer’s title of position within the company must be attached to the submission of the completed form.
- For multiple parcels, please attach a list to the submission of the completed form.
FOR NAME AND/OR ADDRESS CHANGE WITHOUT A DEED:
You must attach one of the following items with the submission of your completed form:
- Copy of a will, marriage license, divorce decree, etc.
- For any property in a bank land trust, a trustee’s letter on bank stationary stating the trust number, PIN and address to which the tax bill should be mailed.
Please call 815-740-4675 with any questions regarding the above two types of corrections.
If you are unable to submit the below form through our website, you may print the form [CLICK HERE] and submit it by one of the following methods:
- U.S. Mail to: Will County Treasurer, 302 N. Chicago Street, Joliet, IL 60432
- Email to: email@example.com
- Fax to 815-740-4695
By checking the box below your printed signature, you agree your printed signature is the legal equivalent of your manual signature.
I want to change the following on my tax bill and assessment notice (check one):