First Installment: June 1, 2022
Second Installment: September 1, 2022
OBSERVED HOLIDAYS OFF
Monday, May 30th, 2022 – Memorial Day
Monday, July 4th, 2022 – Independence Day
Monday, September 5th, 2022 – Labor Day
COLLECTION PERIOD TIME FRAME
Banks will accept payments from May 1st through June 1st (the First Installment due date); and from August 1st through September 1st (the Second Installment due date).
**The only exception to this collection period will be First Midwest Bank.**
All First Midwest Bank branches will take payments from May 1st all the way through September 1st, 2022.
NAME AND ADDRESS CORRECTIONS / GENERAL INFORMATION
Direct taxpayer to www.willcountytreasurer.com/forms to complete the address change form.
For general information call 815-740-4675
COLLECTING, BALANCING AND DEPOSITING
- DO NOT accept payment without a 2021 Levy coupon or Treasurer’s website inquiry screen. Blank tax coupon is available online.
- No partial or over payments – only take the amount due shown on the coupon (including amounts shown with interest due).
- Log sheet is required for cash payments.
- DO NOT HOLD deposits, they must be mailed daily.
- Send Daily Work by U.S. Mail and Must Include: Original deposit tickets; individual calculator tape for checks, cash and payment coupons; all payment coupons (or any print screens); cash logs. (Do NOT include check copies in mail envelope – they must be emailed).
- Send Check Copies by EMAIL ONLY and Must Include: Deposit amount(s), date(s) and the check copies for each deposit. Email to: BankServices@willcountyillinois.com
- Make sure you have copies of all coupons, checks, cash logs and deposit receipts before sending anything to our office.
- Notify our office at BankServices@willcountyillinois.com of any deposit adjustments made to the account or call Alejandra direct at 815-740-4690.