If you do not have a tax bill, call the appropriate office listed below for questions you might have.

Treasurer – Tax Bill and payment information, and Senior Citizen Tax Deferral, call 815-740-4675.

County Clerk – Back taxes sold, call 815-724-1880; for tax rates and levies, call 815-740-4632.

Supervisor of Assessments – Assessments, property descriptions, exemptions and Senior Citizen Assessment Freeze, call 815-740-4648.

Local Township Assessors – Information is available here, Township Assessors

Helpful Links to Other Offices